Things I love today:
- Bridging the gap in geography with modern technology (thank you email, Facebook, and this little Ole portal right here!)
- Refreshing, revising, and revisiting the bookmarks I've added to my computer and finding gems like this, and this, and this. Doesn't it almost act as a journal? Note the dates, the subjects, the moods. I think so. What do your bookmarks say about your life?
- Eating Beef Tartare--a recipe adopted-twice-a-month from Nourishing Traditions--with my one-and-a-half-year old! I took pictures of the process, and I'm excited to share it with you on Monday, stay tuned, y'all!
- These cookies against the grain!
- Wrapping our lunch boxes in our napkin (yes, they are coordinating colors, it's by chance, but I know the Universe stepped in and that's a part of how I know there is meaning to life) and then taking our lunch to meet friends for a picnic in the park.
- Willie learning to sign her very first name outside of mama and papa; our friend Michelle (hands together in front of the heart as if praying).
- Beautiful herbal infusions
What do you love today, reader?